Book now :  00962795421790

The English Complex news

Posted on : 10/06/2015

 The complex was established in 1849. Other buildings were added later (1869,1904,1921)

The Holy Lands Cooperation started the rehabilitation of the complex into a training center for teachers and students with special needs since 1997.

Renovation of the building was awarded As-Salt Heritage Award for Reserved Buildings (SHARB) in 2004 by As-Salt Greater Municipality.

../../Upload/Component/The_English_Complex_1.jpg

Loading...